Analytics overview configuration
For Hardware configuration, we support a wide variety of RTMP encoders. Follow the directions on your encoder to get it linked to the internet and then follow the steps below:
- After selecting video and continuing with the creation of a Live video stream, you will be directed to the details page
- In the details page of your live video stream, In the Live Sources section, click
- A pop up will appear and then you must click in the lower left corner
- Another pop up will appear requiring you to put in the title of your custom source and after adding it, click
- Your new source will be added to the list of Live Sources available to choose from. Click the live source you added to the list and it will then be linked to your stream.
- You will then see the added live source listed in the Live Sources section and in order to get the RTMP URL you will need to click the
- After that a box will open and you’ll be able to use the URL linked to it, as seen below, to connect your encoder and the MainStreaming platform to stream live
|Resolution||Resolution||Video Bit Rate|
|Low Resolution||480×270||400 kbps|
|Medium Resolution||640×360||800-1200 kbps|
|High Resolution||960×540||900-1500 kbps|
|HD Video Resolution||1280×720||1200-1800 kbps|
|Full HD Video Resolution||1920×1080||1800-2500 kbps|
PATH TO SUCCCESS
Want to know more?
Read our FAQs!
Proud to collaborate with
Our team of experts
With decades of proven experience, our team is prepared to help you achieve your goals, and beyond.