MainStreaming is in a scaling phase; our team is going to expands internationally and the heart of our product the R&D team is looking for new talents to join us. In order to improve everyday our platform we are looking for a skilled Data Engineer who helps us to optimize our data pipeline and BI architecture.
- You will participate in the design and development of enterprise web solutions by collaborating closely with multi-disciplinary teams paying attention to the quality and performance of the code;
- You will be responsible for the analysis of the functional requirements and the design of the technical architecture for large-scale implementation projects;
- You will work on the whole data lifecycle (from data generation, extraction and integration through internal Queue and API);
- You will identify possible data gaps and create automated solutions to deliver the enriched data and analytics capabilities required by the existing applications;
- You will support experiments,d evelopment and debugging of algorithms.
- You will deliver testable, maintainable high-quality and performing code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
- 5+ year of experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable managing highly scalable distributed systems and high-volume data.
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following tools (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, XMPP..);
- Proficiency in C# .NET;
- Experience withSQL Server and NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, ElasticSearch, MongoDB etc.);
- Knowledge aboutBI, Data preparation, Data lineage and Data governance.